GORGEOUS! Light as a breeze 2 layers of double lofty muslin gauze blankets 26x35 in. for bassinet, crib, stroller, tummy time. Small size is ideal for preemie NICU.
Select from 2 styles & matching adorable tie knot turban hat in organic cotton jersey knit for sweet keepsake newborn hospital photos!
Choose pink or white backside blanket - perfect newborn hospital coming home blanket for your little bundle ... may just be the sweetest baby / toddler gift under the sun! Sized for little hands to become a favorite "woobie" "Lovie" blanket to take along everywhere.
These beautiful & lightweight muslin blankets are perfect to keep baby from overheating - just right for for naps /tummy time or stroller/car seat. A layer of double gauze is added to the backside for that bit of added warmth.
SIZE - soft & crinkly after washing
* SMALL - 27W x 35L inches -perfect size for newborns - car seat, on the go blankie for play, nap time, stroller. Toss in your diaper bag & you're set!
This DESIGN collection: Elephant polka quilt
---> soft pinks & blues with yellow and gray
* 2 styles of FINISH:
---> serged finish - has white gauze backside
---> top stitched - has light baby pink gauze backside
HAT - tie knot turban
* buttery soft & stretchy organic cotton jersey knit
* 0-3 mo
---> FABRIC top : ORGANIC SWEET PEA GAUZE - GOTS certified organic cotton
* double layer gauze - fabric is two layers of gauze tacked together with undetectable stitches.
* breathable soft cotton gauze fabric - reduces overheating
* easy care: wash in cold water on gentle cycle/ tumble dry on low heat/ do not iron
* comes flat and crinkles when washed (see image for detailed closeup of fabric) - wash before use
--> DESIGNER DETAILING:
* rounded corners
* finish - serged interlock interior with top stitched finish for exceptional durability
FEATURED FABRIC DESIGNERS in this collection:
IG - @patternpatches and @drapestudio
fabric design @ copyright to respective named artists
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
YES! Would love to personalize something for you!
Most of the fabrics in the shop should be washed in cold water on gentle cycle & dried on low heat or line dried.
--->Silk should be dry cleaned
--->Do not iron minky fabrics
If you are sending your purchase as a GIFT, please make sure:
---> mark item as a GIFT at checkout
---> shipping address is to person receiving the package
---> if you wish to send a short note with your gift, I will include it on the shipping note with your package ... include your note at checkout in "notes to seller" NO pricing information will be
Included with items marked as GIFT